Won Life's Drive By|Drop Off - Mandela Day
Drive By - Drop Off
– Select an NPO from the list below that you would like to support
– Decide on a range of the items you would like to collect.
– Collect items and package them marked with the name of the organisation you have chosen to support.
– Drop items off at the Won Life building between 27-29 July
THE FATHER’S HEART
To transform the life of every orphan & vulnerable child, by re-establishing their God-given identity & purpose, restoring healthy, loving family environments & building strong communities within which they can thrive.
– Stationery supplies: Black/blue/red pens, A4 notepads, sharpeners, pritt, scissors, rulers, colouring pencils, erasers, 2HB pencils, A4 copy paper
– Food Supplies (in support of after-school meals): Flour, soup mix, samp, oil, sugar, long life milk, yeast, Oros
– Foster Mothers (x8): Winter blankets, washing powder & toiletries (Soap, facecloth, toothpaste, toothbrush, roll-on deodorant, sanitary towels)
THE USAPHO FOUNDATION
Our vision is to create a strong nation by building better families. We seek to empower families through specific preventative and developmental intervention programmes that will assist in meeting the needs of vulnerable groups in certain deprived communities.
– Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, facecloth, roll-on, sanitary towels
WAUMBE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
To empower and equip the Youth of Africa to transform the continent.
– Desktop computers with Microsoft software (x15)
– Laptops with Microsoft software (x5)
– Stationery: Black pens, permanent markers, flip chart paper, A4 copy paper, staplers
– Consumables: Sunlight liquid, Handy Andy, tile cleaner, toilet paper, toilet spray
MAGGIE’S SOUP KITCHEN
To restore dignity and hope in vulnerable people of Fisantekraal, by people who received hope themselves.
– Flour, maize meal, macaroni, oil, soya, mince, samp, salt, rice, dry soup mix, sugar, peanut butter, tinned mix vegetables
Improving education to promote community upliftment in Fisantekraal.
– Winter blankets
While this is a time for social distancing, it is also a time for standing together and supporting each other.
Take Action, Inspire Change!